How many CRV points will you buy?

I'd love to visit, but wouldn't want my home there.

0 points for me...

I'm waiting for Grand Californian. :cool2: Anybody with me?

Let's see, zero points for bnlbebes added to 10615 gives us a total of 10615 points.

That is a total of $1,061,500! :rotfl2:

I think this thread has shown a wonderful response to the possible announcement of CRV. I personally hope the August First opening of the Chicago Sales Center will be the occasion of the opening announcement. I'm bringing my checkbook! :banana:

100 points for DVCPAT

10715 points $1,071,000 :coffee:

OK, not to be negative, but to DVC this is an extremely small amount. At AKV, it costs over 32,000 points for one year's rental of a SINGLE Grand Villa, over 17,000 points for one year's rental of a SINGLE 2 Bedroom savannah view, and over 12,000 points for one year's rental of a SINGLE 1 Bedroom savannah view room. This means that if everyone who posted on this thread bought what they said they wanted, it wouldn't be enough to build even a single 1 bedroom unit, let alone the remaining few hundred units that they need to make a viable resort!

At $100 per point, DVC is selling a 50 year interest in a 1 bedroom savannah view room for over $1,200,000, PLUS DVC doesn't have to pay for maintenance or taxes for the next 50 years. Pretty good deal for them, I think.

What do you think the minimum buy in would be? This would be our first purchase. I'm guessing we'd need at least 200 points.

I think the minimum will be 160 points just as it is now. I think the incentives will be few and far between for a while. Of course, the extra 40 points will certainly be useful to you.

200 for triplefigs

10910 points 1,091,000 :thumbsup2

First of all congratulations on #4!

150 points for mommytomy4

Recap: 11065points $1,106,500 :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter