How Many Contracts Do You Own?

11 contracts - direct and resale

4 resorts - AKV, BCV, OKW, VGC

2 use years - February and December

OKW we use mostly at 7 months for other resorts. The other three are resorts we want 11 month booking advantage.

Last edited:
150 at WL. Exclusively for December trips. Need another 100 points for summer so considering options both direct/resale. My wife insists on staying at BC for our Memorial week trip which we have been able to do with transferred in points but that will get harder. If my DD would stay 7 forever i'd buy BC for certain because of the pool but it wouldn't seem playing in the sand to be as important as she gets older.

I would say now is a great time to be buying BC. With both HS and Epcot undergoing major refurbs, I would expect the Epcot area resorts to be in even more demand going forward.

Good luck whatever you decide!

7 Contracts
2 Resorts - BWV since 2000 and AKV since 07.
First contract 185 points, all the rest were purchased at 25 points and 50 points add-ons direct through Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter