How many canceling?

may12th

Mouseketeer
I kept hearing that when free dining is announced and October is not included there will be a lot of people canceling or changing their trip/ADR's. So... I'm just curios if that is really happening now that the discounts were released.

Anybody actually cancel or change their plans after fall free dining announced?

I think this is happening right now. I tried to call earlier today a few times and got all circuits are busy every time. All I wanted to do was apply the newly released RO discount to our res (online change was unavailable for some reason). Thankfully I was able to complete it online and didn't have to keep trying. I saw a LOT of October ADR availability today when I made mine so I think people are canceling and re-booking like crazy. We'll see how it plays out.

Hmmm... I tried to call and apply the RO discount for my trip and after the dreaded wait on hold I was told availability had expired. So sad.

I don't know about resort reservations, but there were a ton of good ADRs available today for early October that weren't there yesterday.

I have a reservation for 8/28-9/3 @pop with FD I'm fixing to call and cancel. I have control issues and booked an extra room just in fear that my TA wouldn't be able to apply the promo to my already booked trip. Just a heads up that that will be available soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter