How many at a time

MKLOVER

Earning My Ears
I have booked to be at DC on 24 February 2003. How many people are in the water at the same time?

and how many dolphins tend to be there too?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Just to expand on Alexandra's post, there are usually 4 or 5 groups in the lagoon. The lagoon is designed to have 4 or 5 smaller "bays" , each bay will have one group of 6-8 people and one dolphin. so in total there would be 4 or 5 dolphins ( I think they have a total of about 12-15 dolphins at DC and rotate them), about 30-40 people plus 8-10 "trainers" and 5 photographers.

I counted 3 smaller bays.
6-8 people in a group.
There we're two groups in our bay at the same time.
They can use two dolphins at a time for a group if they want. 1 dolphin for the shore stuff, and one in the middle for the ride back to the shore. Then again, ours was a baby, so it's hard to say how many they'll have.
They can bring dolphins in and out of the bay in seconds. It's a point command. The trainer points their finger and whooosh, the dolphin is there.
Look at my TR and you'll get an idea of how it works.
http://home.attbi.com/~robvia/SeaWorld1.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter