How loud is Raglan Road?

grossmansr

Mouseketeer
My DD7 is sensitive to sound (fireworks, ambulances, fire drills, etc.) and I was wondering how intense the music is here? Like, rock concert loud? Or just lively pub loud? I've always wanted to eat here and I think she would enjoy the show but I'm hesitant.

It can be loud, even in the side room because the dancers come around to do their show. I think generally the side room is more of loud restaurant, but it gets amped up when the dancers come through...if that makes sense

Somewhere between lively pub and concert. :)

Earplugs are terrific for it. You can still hear the hard shoe dancing and the music, but it doesn’t hurt.

I would do a weekend brunch, personally. Noon on a Sunday isn’t as raucous as dinner time, and they still have music and dancing.

It seems to dependon the band playing. You can also be off in one of the corners and its not as loud.
I would never consider it concert loud. It is a lot of fun.

My DD7 is sensitive to sound (fireworks, ambulances, fire drills, etc.) and I was wondering how intense the music is here? Like, rock concert loud? Or just lively pub loud? I've always wanted to eat here and I think she would enjoy the show but I'm hesitant.
My son is the same way and he HATED Raglan. I would say it is between loud pub and local concert. The kicker for him was when the dancers go around and dance on little wood stages - he just stared at me like 'why have you done this to me?' LOL

LOUD. So loud you can't carry on a conversation when the music is playing. Even if you shout. I'd skip it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter