How Long?

CALIFLADY

<font color=purple>The Tag Fairy is jealous of you
...does it take to get your little yellow reservation confirmation note from CRO for resorts these days? In the old days (less than a year ago) when you had to send in a check and couldn't pay for your first night with a credit card over the phone, they usually got those things out mucho pronto so you could send your money into them quick. Has this changed? I made a ressie 10 days ago and haven't received anything. Maybe it's because I'm way out here on the West Coast and the holiday mail is slowing things a bit? Hmmmm....

When should I call CRO and check on this?

For myself (mind you I'm Canadian) the confirmation slip normally took 10-14 days. Yes holiday mail will slow things down. I would call and find out the status of your confirmation slip. You don't want to lose your reservation because the deposit hasn't been paid.

Highly recommend you to call CRO and get an oral comfirmation now. The holiday season really slows down USPS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter