How long to set aside for BOG breakfast?

MomtothreeEs

I spend way too much time searching for ADRs...
We have a 9:00am ADR for BOG on a day with 7am EMH. I'm still hoping to get a lunch ADR instead, but so far this is all I've been able to get!

How long would you set aside if you order there?

How long would you set aside if you order ahead of time?

(I'm not sure if we can order ahead of time due to food allergies in our party.)

Thanks!

We pre ordered and were in and out at breakfast within 35 minutes. The people who did not pre order were tied up outside the restaurant in order to place their orders at the kiosk. (There are no wait staff taking orders, they simply deliver food to your table.)
We went in, were immediately given a basket of mixed pastries and our food order came out in less than 5 minutes.
This was last Christmas time.

Definitely pre-order, we had late breakfast reservations there this past august and it took us about 15 min to wait in line and order. With the wait till we walked out it was about an hour. If you cannot pre-order with the food allergies, it's not horrible to order at the kiosk, I liked it. You can peruse the menu while you wait and when you get to the kiosk, a CM will help you order. Then if you have a MB to pay with, that is how they know where to deliver your food. If not, you get a rose to take to your table. It's great, loved it!! Enjoy

Depending on the food allergies, they can likely accommodate. The preorder has a few special diets menus (I recall dairy- & gluten-free for sure.) We have a "weird" allergy in our party and although it took a couple of extra minutes to call the chef, it was really not an issue to go through the preorder line. We had avoided it for a long time due to assuming it would be a problem... now that we know it's manageable I'll never do it any other way.

ETA: 45 minutes to an hour for preorder; add half an hour for non-preorder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts