How long of a bus ride from CBR compared to other moderates?

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
I vaguely remember the bus rides from CBR to MGM and Epcot being MUCH shorter than from All Stars or PO-FQ. Is my imagination working up on me again? I know this is an odd request, but does anyone know approximatly how long the rides are to each park from CBR and/or PO-FQ ??

Thanks

We were there this summer and the ride is quite short in my opinion. I have only stayed at CBR, but know that it is a fairly quick ride. :D

CBR is very close to both Epcot and MGM. POFQ & POR are close, as well. The furthest parks from these three would be the MK & the AK.

The ride from CBR to MGM is extremely short.. once you leave the CBR complex, you don't feel like you've even had a chance to sitdown before you are getting off of the bus. As for the proximity of CBR and Epcot, it is about the same amount of time as between PO-FQ and Epcot, as the resorts are about the same distance, as the bus travels, from the park. The ride from CBR to AK seems less, but the ride from PO-FQ to the MK is definitely shorter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter