How Long is Your Wait?

I find it SO HARD TO WAIT!
We have over 600 days until our next DC. When all is said and done, it'll be almost 2 years in between cruises. :(

I'm still not quite sure if these boards HELP me or make me even MORE anxious! :rolleyes:

I know what you mean about the waiting. I just booked my cruise a month ago, for May 16th 2004!!!! We do have a week this June for my son's bday celebration at WDW...but I find myself overlooking that whole week and thinking only of this cruise!!! (maybe because it will be our first disney cruise, and my DS 1st ever cruise??) TOO LONG TO WAIT!!! :eek: I just keep reading the boards and making notes on what to pack,things to do and buy, etc, etc!!

We have to wait 611 days. Yikes!

Our previous cruise we booked 15 months in advance. We didn't tell our 9 year old for all of that time. We told her on the morning we were leaving we were going to US for 2 days. On the plane everyone was going to WDW so we told her we were going for 4 days after US. At the end of the land portion, she fell asleep while going to the "airport" and awoke to see the Wonder. She looked at it and said "We have got to go on that cruise one of these days!"

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter