How long is walk from Kidani?

saraheliz

DIS Veteran
Never been to AKL but I know that the QS is located in Jambo house and house can either walk or take the shuttle. How long exactly is the walk? We stayed at AoA last time in the LM rooms and I know people complain about that walk but we had no problem with it. We've had similar walks at POR. It is comparable to the walk from the main building to the LM rooms? Farther? With three kids we often grab food at the resort, even if it's just a snack in the evening, trying to decide how much of a pain it really is.

Never been to AKL but I know that the QS is located in Jambo house and house can either walk or take the shuttle. How long exactly is the walk? We stayed at AoA last time in the LM rooms and I know people complain about that walk but we had no problem with it. We've had similar walks at POR. It is comparable to the walk from the main building to the LM rooms? Farther? With three kids we often grab food at the resort, even if it's just a snack in the evening, trying to decide how much of a pain it really is.
It would really depend on where you are located in Kidani. We were located in the last room at the end of one of the kidani hallways closet to Jambo and it took 5-10 mins depending on pace. If you were to be located on the opposite end I could see it taking 20 mins or possibly even longer.

Ten minutes or less. We've done it several times and we are old people. There is a shuttle that runs between the two resorts, but you have to be careful when you sit down. Lots of people take the shuttle between the two pools, so the seats are wet when you sit down with dry clothes.

The front door to front door walk is less than 10 minutes... and a nice stroll.

You can also jump on any bus except the Disney Springs bus to drive over there. Also you can order bread service to go from Sana’a we enjoyed this a couple times in our room last time!

You can also jump on any bus except the Disney Springs bus to drive over there. Also you can order bread service to go from Sana’a we enjoyed this a couple times in our room last time!
This. I was told that kidani is the first pickup so Jambo is second so any bus would be looping around to Jambo. The other way around would be the wall or transfer bus

There is also a shuttle van that runs between the resorts. It s a good option, especially if its raining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!