How long is the wait for frozen towards Park Close?

3LittleMouses

Earning My Ears
Hi We are going in June and wanted to use our fast pass for TT. Does the line for Frozen die down towards the park close?

Typically first thing in the morning or last thing at night its a shorter wait. In June crowds will be higher so you may still see a 40-60 minute wait, but the good news is most of the Frozen stand by line is in the air conditioning so it's a more pleasant wait than some attractions.

I waited 6 minutes on 11/28 with a posted time of 15 minutes at 8:45 which was 45 minutes prior to Illuminations. I enjoyed the short line more than the attraction :(

I checked yesterday just for an example. The posted wait about a half hour before close was 15 minutes. The actual wait was probably less.

We visited in early June. Just before Illuminations, we found a posted time of 70 minutes with an actual wait of about 15.

You’ll find the shortest waits of the day close to closing time on pretty much every attraction.

On most nights FEA has to be closed and clear of all riders about 15 minutes after close because FEA dessert party Guests will be arriving soon for their ride.

If you can make it happen, I highly suggest using the single rider line in TT and using your fast pass on Frozen.

If you can be there a bit before rope drop, you should be able to knock out Soarin and TT in the first 25-35 minutes of the day. Try to get the FP for FEA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!