How long is the trip?

venicegirl66

Earning My Ears
We are staying at Boardwalk Inn and have 9:00am reservations at Tusker House. How much time do you need to leave to get there and go through security and walk to the restaurant? We will be taking either Uber or a Minnie Van? Thanks!

Why not take the bus? I’d give yourself 60 minutes for the bus. Probably a little less for Uber or Minnie van, but no less then 45 in case you have difficulty getting one.

The bus from BWI to AK takes about 20 minutes so a taxi should have the same time. Walking from drop off point to Tusker would be about 25 to 20 minutes so in total I'd give myself between 45 to 60 minutes for either bus or car.
Unless there is a special reason for the Uber, like @Spunky946 , I'd take the bus.

If you do change your mind and take the bus make sure to use the app to get an idea on the bus arrival time. If you miss one, it could be another 10-15 minute wait or more.

If you do change your mind and take the bus make sure to use the app to get an idea on the bus arrival time. If you miss one, it could be another 10-15 minute wait or more.
The bus stop at BWI now has an electronic board that gives you the ETA for your bus which allows you to figure out how often the bus runs in minutes. It's kind of cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter