How long is the drive to DLP from the eurostar terminal?

Danauk

<font color=green>I would be sitting on the patio
How long does it take to drive to DLP from the euro star terminal. We are planning to travel to DLP by car from England so we can explore some more of France after our trip to DLP. Is the drive easy and is DLP easy to find?
Thanks,
Dana:teacher:

Do you mean the shuttle?

Approx 3-4 hours depending on if you break your journey & traffic around Paris. If the traffic is bad it will take much longer,

Drive is easy, all motorway but you do have to change motorways. make sure you have a good map.

DLP is only signposted from the last motorway but is then very easy to find

I've never encountered any serious traffic jams from Calais to DLP. We normally do the journey in 3.5 hours, including a short stop for a sandwich and a coffee. As Disney Owl said, it's a very easy drive.

Regards

Rob

Hi,

The only time I went to DLP, we were hijacked into Cite Europe (sp?) which delayed our journey by about three hours. From there it took us 4hrs+ to get to DLP. The motorway was eerily quiet, with just a few lorries on it until we got nearer Paris. The drive was quite difficult in torrential rain, and although we did not hit traffic jams around Paris, the traffic was very heavy and therefore slow, and by this time as well as the rain, it was dark (November). The only real problem we encountered was that we took a wrong turning on approaching Sequoia Lodge and it took us ages to get back on track.

I guess it would have been more sensible to do the duty free shopping on the way home! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!