• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long does the Family Magic Tour last?

bigbabyblues

DIS Veteran
I think it starts at 10 am and everything I've read says it takes about 2 hours, so would I be ok making a 12:30 ps for lunch, or should I try a different time?

Thanks, Steph

We haven't gone yet, but when we made our reservation, they told us 2 hours, too.

KIS

House of Mouse--we're doing the FMT on May 16th and then heading for CP for lunch. It's my youngest ds's 5th birthday.

I was also told 2 hours, but I think I made PS's for 1:00 pm just to be extra safe. Plus dh and the older ds are going to MGM that morning instead, so I wanted to give them a little extra time. My dh was ok with hopping and skipping his way around the MK, but the 13 year old wasn't so sure about it. So I saved a little money...

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter