How long does it take you

About 15 minutes not counting the shower. My hair is quite short now so it only takes a few minutes to blow dry and style. Sometimes I put on a little eyeliner, again, takes only a few minutes and I'm not trying out for Ms. America, just going out.

For a dressy do, I'll bump it up to 20-25 minutes. I get myself together very quickly.

Being a substitute teacher with many last minutes calls I learned to get ready within 15 minutes. Still get ready in that amount of time. DH takes a half an hour but he throws a shower and shave in the mix.

Depends on where I'm going and doing.

I'd say probably 20-30mins average not including shower time. I don't style my hair because there's just no point. Not going to take an hour and a half to style my hair only for it to fall out 20mins later. Don't wear much make up beyond liquid foundation and powder.

I take longer to pick out clothes than my husband does. But my husband has to iron basically all his clothes so he takes up time there. Normally my time would be eaten up picking an outfit, putting it on and then going "eh..not feeling it".

If we're going somewhere real low key I don't select my outfits as carefully. Like today we're going over to sister-in-law's boyfriend's house to watch basketball and football. I asked who was going to be there and she responded with just her mom, her step-dad, her boyfriend and then my husband and I. I don't need to get all gussied up to do that. If it was going to be her boyfriend's friends instead of family I would try and dress a bit nicer because of the atmosphere.

Depends, of course, on what is mean by 'going out'....
To grab a bite or catch a movie... minutes...
Special occasion or date... longer.
To get 'pretty'... if this involves washing and styling my thick unruly hair... much longer.
I can do all of that within an hour, but could be longer if I want to get 'dolled up'

And... IT'S WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!

Kind of depends where I'm going ☺ I have curly hair, so it's wash and wear and unless I want to pull it up I have to shower before going anywhere. So if I'm trying to look nice it's 20 minutes to shower, 20 minutes to get dressed, 5 minutes to finger-comb some mousse through my hair and scrunch it, and like 5 minutes to put on some eyeliner and mascara and a coat of lipstick.

But I rarely do all that! At least not since having kids. Usually it is: pull my hair into a ponytail or bun, throw on a nice top and jeans, and then put on some flats as I run out the door. I apply my eyeliner in the car mirror as my kids are getting buckled and then we're off! So 5-10 minutes.

Soldiers Sweeties...
LOVE the cropped look with those curls!!!
My hair is ALMOST that curly when I have 'crazy beach hair' on vacation.
But, most of the time, a blow-out keeps it straight enough that people would never know.

Anyhow, I wish the photo showed a bit more!!!
I really love that hairstyle when it is a tiny bit layered, with some fluffy height and weight around the back/crown, and then bobbed a bit longer in the front.
:goodvibes

About 40 minutes if you mean from into the shower and out the door. Once I'm dressed for the day I don't generally fuss much unless I have to change clothes to be appropriately dressed. The thing that takes me time is making sure the dog has gone potty, etc.

It looks great! Such a big change but it looks really good!
Thank you. I actually needed to hear that (maybe I was fishing for compliments ;) ) since my husband laughed at me and said my forehead looks huge, my daughter “just can’t”, and my niece said, “What happened?”. I’m definitely still adjusting because I’ve never had shirt hair. It SO easy though... AND I only used a tiny bit of product! :scared1:

Thank you. I actually needed to hear that (maybe I was fishing for compliments ;) ) since my husband laughed at me and said my forehead looks huge, my daughter “just can’t”, and my niece said, “What happened?”. I’m definitely still adjusting because I’ve never had shirt hair. It SO easy though... AND I only used a tiny bit of product! :scared1:

Families are weird about change. You look FABULOUS! Don't let them tell you anything different because it looks great.

My sister in law had hair very similar to yours and cut it like you did. She loves it and looks and feels so much younger! The old style was weighing her whole head down.

Sounds like things my family would say but usually they don’t even notice even if I’ve made quite a dramatic change in colour or style. I love the feeling of washing your hair after a dramatic cut, it feels so weird but also nice lol. Enjoy the look new look!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter