How long does it take you

An hour, even just getting ready for work. Double that for a fancy evening event because I usually take a bubble-bath and polish my nails.

Including shower, makeup & hair .. 45 - 60 minutes and totally worth it. When I don’t take the time I hear that I look really tired or sick. UGGHHHHH

An hour, even just getting ready for work. Double that for a fancy evening event because I usually take a bubble-bath and polish my nails.

Sadly, it's been many years, since I was able to take a bubble bath. I didn't even include the time polishing my nails. I try to do that ahead of time. DH often has to do my toenails, due to my back & knee problems. Yes, they look as good as you'd imagine, but he tries. :p We usually do that a day or two before we go out, because he doesn't have a set schedule. If I did everything you mention, it would definitely take me 2 hours. It takes at least 20 minutes just to dry my hair.

Going to work or running errands I can be ready in about 30 min. Going out for something fun about an hour.

10 or 15 minutes if shower time is not included. 6 minutes to blow dry hair, then get dressed, brush teeth, put in contacts.

I don't normally wear makeup, but if I put some on that's an additional 5 minutes as I just wear concealer and lip stuff. If it's a real fancy event I'll put on mascara. But most days I don't wear any.

My mom won't even walk to the mailbox without her full "face" on and it takes her 3 hours to get ready for the day every day... so I think I'm scarred from that and try to do the opposite, lol. I think she misses out on a lot of activities because of it.

That depends on how you look at it.
Shower: 15 minutes. Styling/Dressing/Makeup: Probably the same...

But it takes about 90 minutes for my hair to dry. I can't blow dry if I want it to look decent - and trust me, I've tried diffusers and cool settings and all the other suggestions. It has to air dry. And since it's curly, I can't wash it the night before, it has to be the same day. I usually take my shower about 2 hours before I have to leave, then spend an hour or so doing dishes, playing on the internet, etc., then I finish getting ready.

10 minutes in the shower, 5 minutes makeup, 10 minutes hair BUT I wait 30 minutes after getting out of the shower before blow drying my hair. I like to let my hair air dry for a bit. In the morning before work i use that 30 minutes to drink my coffee and catch up on the news. Getting dressed is only a couple minutes. Same amount of time if I am working in the yard or going to a formal event. It's one of the best things about being middle aged, I have my routines down!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter