How long do you think it would take to do “everything” in Magic Kingdom?

tinkerbelletreasure

DIS Veteran
We have a 7 day trip coming up. Right now I’m planning 4 days in Magic Kingdom and 1 day in each of the other parks. I keep vacillating about only spending 3 days in Magic Kingdom and using that 4th day to revisit one of the other parks, but for the most part, I feel like we see everything we are interested in during a single day of the other parks. But I don’t think I’ve ever managed to hit all of the shows and rides in one trip in Magic Kingdom. And it is by far, our favorite park.

MK is my favorite park, but honestly, 3 days is good. You can FP your 9 top priority rides, plus it's easy to get extra FPs there each day. Then there are attractions with no wait and fun atmosphere stuff like Main St. Vehicles, Dapper Dans, shops, etc.

Last edited:

I would plan for 3 at MK, one at each of the rest and leave the 7th day open to decide during the trip.

Three days.
I've had full days there just in Tomorrowland and Fantasyland (not even doing everything there) without stepping foot in the other lands.

If you use fp wisely (don’t wait for anything more than 15mn), keep up a good pace, and don’t go on an insanely crowded day, you can get all the rides/attractions done in one day- assuming you don’t feel
the need to ride five different spinning rides :p.

Local passholder speaking. We don’t get in any lines with a posted or apparant wait of more than 15 minutes, usually stay about seven hours, and typically do around twelve to thirteen attractions, a break for our packed lunch, and usually meet one to two characters. The only headliners we usually skip are 7DMT and Space (well, always skip Space...)

I agree that 3 days would be enough. Especially if you are either early for rope drop or stay late. Combined with pre-scheduled and day of FPs I can't imagine it taking longer than 3 days.

If you are on site then extra Magic Hours help as well.
Wishing you a pixiedust: visit!

That depends so much on your pace, how long you stay in the park, what you mean by "everything", etc....

If you mean every single attraction and every single show, you could probably do it in two days. Theoretically, if you're good with FP+, stay open to close on a long park hour day (as in summer time) and hustle you may be able to do it all in one day, but I wouldn't want to try.

2 days in MK and 2 days in Epcot.

Depends. Ride wise there isn't that much in Epcot. If you enjoy shopping at all of the countries then a full day can easily be spent just there. Otherwise we tend to visit for a few afternoons for rides or evenings for Illuminations and dinner.

To see EVERYTHING? We literally had a list of every ride and show in every park and couldn't get it done in our last 2 weeks trip. Despite having trip numbers in the double digits there are things at the park I still haven't done.

Definitely prioritize....I would say to hit the headliners and such MK and Epcot is definitely a 2 day. AK can be a one day, but there are so many non-ride things to explore. HS is definitely a 1 day park.

depending on how long your staying, if you like you should do early magic hours and you probably get done by lunch. its up to you

I totally agree with 2 days in MK and two days in Epcot. We easily do MK in two days. You have to use your FPs right and walk at a decent pace, but you can still get it done in 2 days without being exhausted. I think it would be pretty unnecessary to do 4 days in MK and then not get to do much in the other parks (like EPCOT which also requires 2 days in my opinion).

I love MK as much as the next person but you had planned on FOUR DAYS????
That is insanely excessive in my opinion.
Even 3 days is pushing it for me lol.
I feel that 2 full days is plenty.
lately I've been doing shorter trips and go from 4pm-12am during a party and then 9am-1pm the following day and I do MOST of the attractions and do some of them 2-3 times.
Then again I know what I can skip and its only my sister and I.

My plan is 2 full in MK then 2 Epcot with another AK day for most of day, rest then return to MK at night to finish up. Just another option

We typically do 2 days at MK and get everything done we want, and some multiple times. Of course there is so much that is not of interest to us...we don't ride Stitch, or Buzz, or the speedway (the girl has a real drivers license now so that lost its novelty) in Tomorrowland, also don't do Pooh. FP's for Peter and 7Dwarves and Space Mountain, then get later FP's for Big Thunder (it is even better after dark).

3 days is a great amount of time for MK to see and do just about everything. Use your 9 fastpasses to get the headliner rides and you will be able to pick up just about everything else on same day 4th+ fastpasses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter