How long do you think? FOP: 2/16/19

Right before we entered the pre-show they made another announcement that it was back to normal and we could hear cheering and applause from farther back in the line!
All it takes is 1 person who vomits to immediately reduce ride capacity. At least you know they complete a thorough clean-up before they reopen the vehicle section. :)

I agree that on day like yesterday 90 minutes isn't awful. I'm just saying that people swear you can wait 20 minutes for most rides at park close.

When you have crowds like this weekend I don't think it's possible. Then you have rides running at reduced capacity for whatever reason.

ETA: I'm going to test this theory myself at AK on 3/4.

We’ll be interested to hear your results. I’ll agree with others that believe the “reduced capacity” may have doubled the wait time yesterday.

We waited 17 minutes in early June right at closing time, but they seemed to be at full operations that day. I hope you can beat that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter