How is the area around Haunted mansion/Splash right now?

Pluto468

DIS Veteran
With the construction going on at HM and Splash, is there alot of congestion around that area? I'm assuming there are lots of fences that make pathways narrower.

With the construction going on at HM and Splash, is there alot of congestion around that area? I'm assuming there are lots of fences that make pathways narrower.

Honestly, it hasn't felt any more congested than usual, IMO. Not that it ISN'T congested at all (between HM and Rivers of America it always gets packed in the afternoons), just no worse than usual. The lines for POTC have been a bit rough since HM closed and they put POTC on Genie+, but I've also noticed that if it looks awful, walk away for like 20 or 30 minutes and when you come back it will usually be much better.

It may get worse in May, once Pooh Corner goes down. But with most people just using that area as a path from Frontierland to Galaxy's Edge, it doesn't feel as awful as it could be. (Again, all IMO.)

The only area that was a choke point was right by harbour galley. It felt tight and they actually had a cast member there trying to direct traffic. But the ramp over the drop of splash felt not bad at all. But this was also mid morning, so I don’t think crowds were too intense yet. (This was last week)

The only area that was a choke point was right by harbour galley. It felt tight and they actually had a cast member there trying to direct traffic. But the ramp over the drop of splash felt not bad at all. But this was also mid morning, so I don’t think crowds were too intense yet. (This was last week)
That's the area I was wondering about. Thanks!

I was able to mobile order the cookies! That’s what I was going there for. lol. I don’t recall seeing a long line for harbour galley. But to be honest, I was hungry and focused on the cookies. Haha. They are worth the hype btw. Yum!
Totally forgot about those

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter