How is Pecos Bill?

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
Im finalizing our quick service meals, and it will be close to our fast pass ride. We’ve never eaten there before so looking for opinions!

I think it’s fantastic. Get the fajita platter. It’s plenty enough food for two especially when you add toppings. The toppings bar is huge and has great variety. Guacamole, shredded cheese, pico, jalapeño, different sauces, etc.

We had tacos and the beef nachos, very tasty. My husband and I split the nachos as we had Hoop de doo that night but they would be a good portion for one person. Great topping bars, the salsa and guacamole were pretty good.

Agreed, one entree is likely plenty for 2 people. We thought it was decent but not great.

Think Taco Bell. Toppings bar used to be awesome. They've done away with "plastic cheese" , but you can jazz up whatever you order with the the toppings.

For a QS restaurant at Magic kingdom, it is one of the best. We enjoy the fajita platter. They have a great "fixins bar" to add just about anything you want to your meal. Has been one of the places we return to for a noon meal on most trips.

One of my favorite QS places. As others have said, the fajita platter is very good and is easily enough food for 2 people.

I was going to try Columbia harbor house but just too far from where we have our fastpass. Which is better in your opinion?

Columbia is our favorite QS at MK! But we are seafood lovers and that is the only place to have QS seafood. Columbia vs Pecos is Seafood/American vs Mexican food so go with the menu choices that you like better as long as it works with your FP.

Columbia and Pecos Bill's is really not that far from each other. I would say go with the one you'd rather eat at, since it can't be more than a five minute walk from one to the other.

My favorite thing about Peco Bill's is that they don't charge extra for guac! I find this amazing! Everywhere charges extra for guac! At first I was thrown by how simple what you order is but the topping bar really does complete the plate. I had the beef nachos and my only complaint was that they use pretty thin chips that get mushy but it was a good amount of food and one of the better values, I found.

Columbia Harbor House is very good. I am addicted to their tuna sandwich. That may sound like a weird thing to crave, but theirs is super delicious. Always really fresh and tasty tomatoes on it and the bread is a really nice whole grain.

Both places are great. Like @pattyw said, it just depends on what you feel like eating. You won’t go wrong at either spot.

We were excited to try Pecos Bills, it gets so much love on here. I was really disappointed. it was nothing special, very greasy, and just very disappointing.
I don't like Pecos Bill very much either, too greasy and salty for me. I've always felt like the odd woman out.

We like it but I've never met guac I didn't like so as long as I have that and some chips I'm happy. My grown son and I often share nachos.

I really like the fajita platter! Plus, the toppings bar is awesome, especially the guacamole!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter