How is everyone feeling

Maybe you are distracted because you are trying to post on the DIS at the same time as reading? lol. I am tired, did a lot of yard work yesterday, am very glad it's Friday!

Oh no... I Iove reading...can you sit in a quiet space, in a comfy chair and relax enough to read?

Today... was a good day! Got errands done and intend to treat myself to a yummy diet dessert!

Maybe you are distracted because you are trying to post on the DIS at the same time as reading? lol. I am tired, did a lot of yard work yesterday, am very glad it's Friday!

Oh no... I Iove reading...can you sit in a quiet space, in a comfy chair and relax enough to read?

Today... was a good day! Got errands done and intend to treat myself to a yummy diet dessert!

That and fb is distracting my bff just posted some great news and everyone is posting their congrats and questions I would be too embarrassed to ask

Fantastic. The sun is out and the sky is blue. A perfect Spring day.

Unfortunately my house is in a mess so will be spending most of the day inside bah.

Eh, I'm in a bit of a depressive phase and have been for a couple of weeks now. It'll pass, of course it always does, but I always feel like I'm *inflicting* myself on everyone until it does.

I’m ok, but tired. My sleep sucks left, even with sleeping pills.

I find I have no attention span for books anymore. I used to read a ton.

comprehending what your reading while distracted is a good mental exercise

I've been sick for over a week with a bad chest virus with horrible cough. This is getting very old.

Headachy and a scratchy throat - feels like a cold is coming on. I'd blame it on having flown on Sunday (filthy, recycled airplane air :mad: ) but I just Googled and the incubation period for rhinovirus is only 2 days. :sick:

Unsatisfied. Last December I lost my job and have been working at a job I'm over qualified for while being paid 20k less a year. Now the pull to take the gamble and start my own thing is strong this last couple of weeks.

Pretty good! My football team (Australian Rules Football) won last night despite definitely being the underdogs so are through to the Grand Final (the equivalent of the Super Bowl) next Saturday! Plus I am going to the theatre tonight to see Mamma Mia and have a couple of cocktails - 2 of my favourite things!

Thanks - it's just a cold. I'm not sick very often (hardly ever) and was actually just reflecting this morning on how very difficult life must be for people with chronic illness/pain. My heart really goes out to them. :flower3:

I know what you mean. While I don't enjoy getting sick, I do like the occasional reminder me of how great the absence of illness, pain, and discomfort is. You have get sick every so often to appreciate being well.

I know what you mean. While I don't enjoy getting sick, I do like the occasional reminder me of how great the absence of illness, pain, and discomfort is. You have get sick every so often to appreciate being well.
Extremely well put! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!