How is Everybody's Garden Doing

Chicago area. Mid May is the earliest I plant most things. However this year I planted some cool weather crops. Radish letttuce spinach back in March and it’s growing but slowly . Hope it matures by the time I need to till and plant the summer crops

They are leafy veggies. Give them a shot of fish fertilizer or Miracle Grow. They need some nitrogen to push out leaves. I did that to the spinach 2 weeks ago and it is growing really well. Giving some away to others.

I always think I will do more cool weather planting, wishful winter dreaming lol. I did get peas and lettuce. Potatoes went in today. Everything else will be mid to late May because I am in New England.

IMG_0287.jpegIMG_0284.jpeg

They are leafy veggies. Give them a shot of fish fertilizer or Miracle Grow. They need some nitrogen to push out leaves. I did that to the spinach 2 weeks ago and it is growing really well. Giving some away to others.
I’ll give it a try today. Problem has been too much cool weather after sprouting

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter