• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how is everybody at disneyland?

Im a passholder and I am doing good. Going tomorrow for my daughters 9th birthday celebration. We are having an early breakfast at Goofys Kitchen and then hair done at Libby Lu. As far as the people in the parks. there are sometimes alot of them but they all for the most part seem happy!

We went sunday night for a few hours. Got there about 4pm and waited for the 5pm parade then rode the monorail over to DTD and went to House of Blues for dinner, then went to CA and saw Turtle Talk with Crush and learned how to draw Pooh at the animation gallery. Saw the end of the Electrical parade and came home at 10pm. It was very cold!

pppiglet said:
It was very cold!

Hi, :wave2:

As I will be travelling this Saturday :cheer2: :cheer2: to DL, could you please elaborate on "It was very cold!"

The reason I am asking is right now I'm sitting in -12 degree weather and need to gear what I pack for your "Cold" weather :blush:

Thanks!

janet
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Well, it was down to the 40's at night. Now the last two days we've had warmer weather, but still cool at night. It's 7am right now and 58deg. Yesterday was 79deg. And we've been having some clouds, but no rain.

pppiglet said:
Well, it was down to the 40's at night. Now the last two days we've had warmer weather, but still cool at night. It's 7am right now and 58deg. Yesterday was 79deg. And we've been having some clouds, but no rain.

Thanks for the weather report!

I can live with that kind of cold! :goodvibes :goodvibes

Have a Disney Day!

janet

Today it's about 80 and nice and warm. All the clouds have left.

pppiglet said:

Let's hope this kind of weather continues!

Thanks for the update!

janet

pppiglet said:
Yes, the clouds are now up here in Washington, raining on us and melting all our snow. Looks like we're not going to have a white Christmas after all. :umbrella:

I don't mind though if it means great weather at DL! I hope it stays warm and sunny for all of you! :sunny:

Right now we're having our "Santa Ana" conditions, where the air blows from the desert so we have clearer air - I love this time in California! The sunsets have been beautiful :sunny:

Sounds Wonderful!

Can't wait to see those beautiful Sunsets!

Two More Sleeps!

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

janet

Ok ...7:15am and it's about 58. Looks like another warm sunny day for today again. Hoping to go to DL tomorrow afternoon for a bit!

Just read it's suppose to be 82 this weekend! But don't think so....it's 4pm now and the clouds have covered the sky, it's gray out, and only 70.

pppiglet said:
Ok ...7:15am and it's about 58. Looks like another warm sunny day for today again. Hoping to go to DL tomorrow afternoon for a bit!

Just read it's suppose to be 82 this weekend! But don't think so....it's 4pm now and the clouds have covered the sky, it's gray out, and only 70.

Thanks Again!

I can live with 70! And as long as it don't rain!

janet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter