How is disney about moving dates around

tinkerbellandeeyor

DIS Veteran
we might not be able to go in February of 2018 like I was hoping any way my mom can change all reservations with out penalty

Room
Tickets
Dinning
Ecv reservations

I think I covered everything

we might not be able to go in February of 2018 like I was hoping any way my mom can change all reservations with out penalty

Room
Tickets
Dinning
Ecv reservations

I think I covered everything

You need to cancel and rebook with the new dates your rooms,Dining,and ECV Reservations. Your tickets have an expiration date, but it is way in the future I believe.
It isn’t a case of moving. It is a case of canceling and the booking new dates

Did you book a package? That’s easy to change. No penalty unless you are less than 30 days prior to arrival (so you are good).

If you booked a room-only and separate tickets, the room can be changed easily. You’ll keep the tickets you have, and depending on your new dates you may need to “refresh” them if past the expiration date.

Dining reservations will need to be cancelled — each one, as that is not automatic when changing a resort reservations. What might be available will depend on your new dates.

You can call the ECV vendor t change the dates for you rental.

Sorry your plans are changing. You’ve researched a lot for the plans. I hope you have a new date and can easily adjust your plans. Enjoy your vacation!

I hope I am premature unfortunately the doctor I need is not taking new patients till January so I will see then what he/she says about getting back to normal by February

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!