How is BOG for Breakfast?

Arianabtd

Mouseketeer
I just scored a PPO BOG breakfast ressie on my birthday in November. I've only done BOG for dinner before (have done the BOG dinner twice recently and want something new). I'm sorta on a budget for this trip so I'm only doing one sit down type of meal for my birthday.

Is the breakfast good enough to be my special birthday meal? Or should I try lunch/dinner somewhere else at MK?
Thanks! :love:

Is there anywhere in MK you have not eaten (table service)?

I just scored a PPO BOG breakfast ressie on my birthday in November. I've only done BOG for dinner before (have done the BOG dinner twice recently and want something new). I'm sorta on a budget for this trip so I'm only doing one sit down type of meal for my birthday.

Is the breakfast good enough to be my special birthday meal? Or should I try lunch/dinner somewhere else at MK?
Thanks! :love:
My son and I like BOG for breakfast. The food is average, but the ambiance is great.

Is there anywhere in MK you have not eaten (table service)?
I haven't eaten at Skipper Canteen, Diamond Horseshoe, Liberty Tree, The Plaza, or Tony's. (I haven't done Cinderella's Royal Table either but that might be a little out of my budget range)

So basically I hardly have eaten anywhere LOL.

I really like PPO BOg, getting to hop on Mine Train afterwards is always extra special. I like the food (had the croque Madame last time and it was delicious). It's pretty pricy for a breakfast, though.

I just did PPO BoG this morning! In my opinion, this is a great deal for folks on the dining plan...it's a great use of a QS credit for breakfast and immediate access to Mine Train and Peter Pan without fastpass.

I would never do it if I wasn't on the dining plan though... $24 is insanely overpriced for what amounts to a $5 lukewarm breakfast.

I wouldn't do it for the food--you have much better breakfast options. (Crystal Palace would be better!) But if the access to Mine Train and Peter Pan is worth $20 to you (I subtracted the $4 the food is worth) then go for it!

Happy Birthday!
JayDubs

You've been there for dinner so you know the décor is beautiful. Breakfast is a different sort of beast ( yes, pun intended ). You'll be directed down a hallway and the next room has cashiers and registers. Here you will choose and pay for your meal, very similar to QS. The difference is you will them go into the restaurant area, choose a spot and they will bring your meal to you. The food was good and the atmosphere was great.

The breakfast is way overpriced for what it is (even though it includes hot/cold beverages with unlimited refills). It is worth it to take in the experience of the restaurant though. I got the Feast a la Gaston which I thought would be most filling but was still hungry afterward. I was hoping to fill up with the pastry basket but only a few of them were great to me. You might want to consider just sharing something or getting a kid's meal to save some money and then filling up at somewhere more substantial later on.

I personally would go somewhere else for your birthday. I didn't think breakfast there was anything special. If you're going just for PPO, then keep it and eat somewhere else as your birthday meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter