How important is EMH week before Easter?

Synonymous

I know all about it, see?
For the first time ever, we're going to WDW during a peak time, the week before Easter. We want to take advantage of some of the later hours, because we love the parks at night, but our 5-yr old can't burn the candle at both ends. Is it possible to get anything done during this period if you don't use EMH? If we go to the park that's supposed to be slowest on that day, and arrive right before opening, will it still be too crowded to get anything done? We'd like to do some days using EMH and some not. Anybody have experience from Easter time?

Thanks

Do you think you can get your youngster to nap in the afternoon?

If you can you, may actually be able to burn the candle on both ends as you say.

Go for EMH, leave the parks early right at lunch or before, go back to the resort and rest. Yes that includes a nap for everyone.

Don't go back to the parks until after dinner. If you rest and nap, you should be able to do both the early entry and the later evening hours.

This is actually the schedule I follow. I get burned out early in my trip if I don't follow these guidelines.

Have a fun trip!

Cindy in NY

I'm afraid naps are out of the question, Cindy. DD hasn't napped since she was 2, and it was a struggle then. For our afternoon breaks, we go to the pool to relax and unwind. I'm not a napper, either, so I think it's my fault.

I know if we try to do both EMH and stay at night, we'll have a disaster on our hands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter