How has ToT FP+ availability been recently?

Thanks for the replies everyone! I'm going to do SDD, then FoP, then perhaps ToT before 7DMT?!? We'll see how it goes ....

I think they just finished the one side (left side was closed 3 weeks ago when we were there). I would imagine the right side will close soon and be back to only 1 functioning elevator for a while.

Was just there Tuesday, Left side was working and right side was down

Yesterday was my FP day---For 5 people the best I could get on our day(60+4) was at 3pm.

I booked FPs on Tuesday and for day 60+4, the earliest I could get ToT was 2:30 PM and got SDD for 6:30 PM.

I booked FP yesterday and could only get ToT for 5:30pm at 60+2- I went on today to try to modify to make it earlier & there were no FP available at all for that day

For ToT things worked out OK. On day 3 of our trip (Thurs Aug 22) I had to go a little later than I wanted (7:00 PM), but I can work with that. This was the earliest evening availability.

On day 60+7 (Aug 26), it was WIDE open, which makes me think things may be back to normal.

FoP has been a nightmare for me this morning. I was hoping for around 11:00 AM (+5) and the earliest I can get is 3:50, which is difficult because I have a ADR for 7 ppl at Epcot at 5:00 (difficult to switch large ADR) I've been obsessively refreshing and set up an alert on TP to switch the ADR to a bit later, so I hope this will work out for me.

SDD had really limited availability as well. The earliest i could get was 1:00 PM on day +7

Apparently they are doing refurbishments on the ride and have only one side running thus cutting capacity in half.
Yes, since it's been under refurbishment it's been very different. We were there first week of June and we never saw the standby line get under 90 mins and most of the day it was 120 mins. We're usually always able to get it as a 4th f/p, but never could that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!