How has ToT FP+ availability been recently?

PinkMagnolia

I love the Haunted Mansion
I'm booking FP+ tomorrow - wondering how ToT availability has been recently. Looking to book one on day 3 (evening) and day 7 (morning) for 3 people.

I can't speak to how it's been since last summer, but over the past 4 years we've never had a hard time getting ToT at any point. Even day of, it's super easy to get. If you're at a 60 day window, you should nearly have your pick of the litter.

I just booked our fast passes Monday June 17. I wasn’t able to get fast passes for Tot the first day I wanted , which was a Saturday. I did manage to get fast passes for 4 people on the Wednesday afternoon.

I just booked our fast passes Monday June 17. I wasn’t able to get fast passes for Tot the first day I wanted , which was a Saturday. I did manage to get fast passes for 4 people on the Wednesday afternoon.
Was that at 60 days or 30 days in advance?

I can't speak to how it's been since last summer, but over the past 4 years we've never had a hard time getting ToT at any point. Even day of, it's super easy to get. If you're at a 60 day window, you should nearly have your pick of the litter.
Apparently they are doing refurbishments on the ride and have only one side running thus cutting capacity in half.

I couldn't get TOT for our August trip. We only have one specific day at DHS and zero FP+ were available at 7:00am 60 days out.

We are doing EMM that morning anyway, so we will just go there before rope drop.

I just did FPs a few weeks ago (60 days out & booking for 7 ppl). I had my pick of times starting at 9:10 am for our HS day, which was 60 + 4. There were evening times available for 60 + 3. I think you should be okay, although I will add that it appears we're going during a slower week (I'm assuming based on ADR & FP availability). Good luck!!

There was another thread recently on this. I am going next weekend, at 60 +1, I had an easier time getting SDD than TOT. TOT had a few afternoon/evening times available, but nothing in the morning. I am only going for 2 days, so I did not look beyond that.

Ah....well I could see where that would definitely make it harder for sure.
For day of SDD has been easier to find than ToT from what I've been watching. With the refurb right now I wouldn't bank on finding it day of, or at least not at a nearby time....of course we both know anything is possible but it's not a sure thing like it normally is.

Anyone know when the second side will be up and running again? I was there last month and had trouble getting ToT as well. Hoping it's better for my December trip.

For last week of August (SWGE Star Wars land opens end of the week) slim pickin's for Tower of Terror (wasn't there a folk singer who went by that name a coupl'a decades ago?

60+1, 9AM, one person, only late afternoon and evening slots.

(copied from another post) Remember, our 60 days out is yesterday's folks' 60+1 and the other day's folks' 60+2 and is the 60+3 for folks whose 60 days was 3 days ago etc. So our 60 and 60+1 have been picked over a lot already.

I settled for midmorning on day 60+7. Didn't look earlier because I really wanted Slinky Dog Dash for the same Hollywood Studios day where a few minutes after 7 AM had no morning SDD FP slots all the way out to 60+6.

Another spot check, 60+7 @9 AM, ToT FP+ at 1 PM for one person

Last edited:
You should be fine for an evening on 60+3 and definitely on 60+7. We got it for evening 60+4 no issues, I didn't check for earlier days/times though.

Last Friday both sides were open and working. Earlier in the week the left side was down and covered. Even if you aren't able to score FP perhaps the refurb will be finished by your trip making the standby line move more quickly.

When I booked for our August trip, I only got evening for 60 +3 for 3 people. Since then, I have been able to modify it for 5pm, but no earlier. FWIW, I haven't been able to get SSD yet either.

I think they just finished the one side (left side was closed 3 weeks ago when we were there). I would imagine the right side will close soon and be back to only 1 functioning elevator for a while.

I booked FPs yesterday, ToT was very limited. You might manage day 3 if you want evening. Slinky is incredibly hard to get

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter