How hard to snag a GV?

SyrCinderella

Mouseketeer
Our DD is planning to be married Mar 07 at Disney, and we would like to rent a GV for a couple of days around the wedding day. How hard is it to book a GV at SSR? Should we book at 11 mos and hope Disney can give her her date of choice for the wedding? Or are they generally still available at 8 mos (the date Disney will confirm her wedding date)?

For my son's wedding we decided on two two bedroom units to give both families space

I'd make the reservation at 11 months and then try to change at 8 months if necessary. I'd expect that you would be all right even if you wait until 8 months - and that the wait list would also work if not- but I'd go ahead and make your best guess on the dates at 11 months just to be safe - just one more thing to cross off the list of things to worry about for the wedding! ;)

Good luck!

Thanks for your advice - I think we'll book it at 11 mos, just to be on the safe side. If something changes we can cancel the ressie and hopefully change it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter