How hard is it to navigate around during Marathon Weekend?

dragitoff

DIS Veteran
I've run the WDW full and half marathons in the past, but this year, I'm thinking of registering for the 2018 Dopey Challenge. My dilemma is I own a house in Champions Gate (off property resort about 10 miles away). I have a large family (6 kids + wife and I). If they all come with me, it would be VERY expensive to stay on property, especially when I have a free place to stay. I was curious how hard it was to navigate your way to the corrals each day if you're staying off-property.

We are discussing possibly leaving the family behind and me doing the weekend solo. If that happens, I'll definitely stay on property. I've stayed at Swan when I did the half and Contemporary when I did the full and I definitely prefer the on property option for those ridiculously early mornings, especially if I have to do 4 of them consecutively.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!