How friendly are the ride seats for the new Galaxy's Edge rides?

dprincessmom

dprincessmom
So being a plus size girl, I typically will look at the ride vehicles and decide for myself it that is right for me. FP+ day is coming up and in doing the planning, I realized, I haven't hear/seen anything about the newest rides and people of size. Anyone with first hand knowledge willing to share? Thanks

So being a plus size girl, I typically will look at the ride vehicles and decide for myself it that is right for me. FP+ day is coming up and in doing the planning, I realized, I haven't hear/seen anything about the newest rides and people of size. Anyone with first hand knowledge willing to share? Thanks
if you haven't seen anything about it I would imagine they are very size friendly like most of Disney - because it took zero time at all for threads to pop up about flights of passage when people had issues.

They are both seatbelts and pretty easy to fit into. I'm 5'5 and a 22 top/24 bottom and fit just fine, and was pretty comfortable. Especially MMSR, in which you are literally in a seat alone with no one next to you.

Very comfortably sized seats for us "pooh-sized" riders. I had no issues at all. 7DMT and FOP are the main ones I've experienced that are not the greatest for all sizes.

I barely fit on FOP and I have no problem on either ride.

For the sake of comparison of the seats only, I’d say the seats on Rise of the Resistance are similar to Dinosaur in size and closeness to the person next to you, and the only restraint is a lap belt, so if you don’t have issues with lap belts it should be fine.
smugglers run is even easier because you don’t have anyone sitting RIGHT next to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter