How far?

No, it's definitely not within walking distance. I'm terrible at estimating distance, so I won't even attempt to tell you how many miles it is. :o The easiest way to get there is to take a cab. There will be plenty lined up at the end of the docks. :)

I remember it being a short ride of what seemed like a few miles.
All the taxis will be lined up ready to take your $'s and it is really cheap when you share one with 5 or 6 people ;)

I have been told that it costs $25 one way and I have a family of 5 so we cannot share the cab with anyone else. Does $25 sound correct for a 5 minute ride?

Originally posted by dbkelly

I have been told that it costs $25 one way and I have a family of 5 so we cannot share the cab with anyone else. Does $25 sound correct for a 5 minute ride?

At Nassau and at the ports of call on the Eastern Caribbean itinerary, the taxis charge by the passenger rather than by using a meter. You'll pay approximately $5/pp each way no matter how many passengers are in your taxi.

Another option is the water taxi to Atlantis. I believe it is $3 or $4 dollars per person.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter