How far to Magic Mountain from DL

Tyr23

Mouseketeer
We are planning a long weekend trip to DL in October. My DH is 'Disney'd out' (how anyone can not want to go to Disney is beyond me!) after going to WDW every year for the past three years so the only way I can get him to go to DL is to take a day and visit Magic Mountain. Hopefully, it's not too far away from the 'Magic' so he can go ride coasters and I can get my Disney fix!

Thanks a bunch!

It's FAR, but on a weekend the drive should not be too bad. From Anaheim to Valencia is about 60 miles, and on a weekend you could get there in a little over an hour. During the week you would hit traffic.

Enjoy! :)

Thanks for the info! It is a long way but if that's what it takes to go to DL, then I'm all for it! :)

I can vouch for that. I live in Valencia. It takes me 2 hours to get to DL on a weekday morning (leaving at 7:30 a.m.) but it only takes me 1 hr. 15 min. to return in the evening (AFTER 7:00!) I live about 15 min. from the freeway. E-mail me directly if you'd like more info on MM.

P.S. You need a barf bag just to view X-treme! LOL

Party Teacher

smurfs@lacbbs.com

We used to go to Magic Mountain during our Disney trips ( form our Anaheim motel) and it wasn't bad. Traffic is worse now though so just give yourself plenty of time and it should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter