How far out can you make dinner reservations

TiffJ

DIS Veteran
WDW is 180 days but I cant find any info on DL. We are wanting to go to Goofy's kitchen in Sept so when can I call about the ADR?

Thanks!

Now! Well, actually it depends on what day in Sept you want to make your reservation.

Basically you can call 2 months ahead (if you want Sept 17 ressies, you can call July 17). I've already made some priority seatings for my September trip.

Some "premium" seatings (like the Fantasmic buffet) can only be booked a month ahead.

I like Disneyland's system -- they don't seem as hung up on the exact number of days -- just one and two months out.

Good luck! The posted hours say "call at 7AM" (714-781-3463) But don't forget about the time difference (for example, I have to call at 11AM because I'm on the east coast).

getnthinr said:
The posted hours say "call at 7AM" (714-781-3463) But don't forget about the time difference (for example, I have to call at 11AM because I'm on the east coast).

Number's are not my friend! Sorry, TiffJ, I should have said 10AM EDT. Duh! :crazy:

After reading Wendy's reminder this afternoon during my lunch I made a quick call to Susan who in turn made an even quicker call and managed to score us PS for dinner following the race. We'll be down there around 5 pm preferrably wearing our medals ;)

Can't wait to see how many turn up for dinner that night. I think it would be awesome if the entire place was filled with finishers!!!! :cheer2:

Thanks Wendy!!! One day when I'm not so tired from training I have non-Disney race questions for you. I just realized you have done the VA Beach RnR! Wooohooo! Go Wendy!!! :thumbsup2

OH shoot! I could have made my ressie yesterday! I was too focused on DS having oral surgery & taking care of him. I'll call this a.m. & see if I can get in.

Diane-is your ressie at Goofy's Kitchen too? That would be so fun to have a bunch of us there.

Hey Tiff! Yup, Goofys. The order of the day will be...

Lack of sleep
Race
Shower
Pool
Crawl to dinner at Goofys ;)

It would be grand if we all were there, probably the quietest group of diners they'll ever see considering we'll be tired or at least I will be from lack of sleep and not enough of a nap afterwards ;) This January I about feel asleep in my dinner at the R&C, the nap wasn't long enough by any means LOL

Hope you were able to get some spots :) I have never heard where everyone else was going but since we are staying there might as well have some place close to crawl to afterwards ;)

Happy training (preferrably you are having comfortable temps!)

I got my 5:00 ADR! Except they still call them PS in DL. This will be so much fun!

Diane-sounds like my schedule :thumbsup2 I fell asleep at 7:30 with all the room lights on & kids still running around. I couldnt wait for them to get in bed I was toooo tired! :rolleyes1 Also I went straight from race to sitting around waiting for 5k for a couple of hours & didnt get anything to eat until 1:30 so I never got a nap. At DL it will be just me & mom so we can take a nap after the race! :cool1: dont forget to wear your medal !

Oh we'll definitely be wearing the medals :thumbsup2

We'll probably see you at check-in for dinner for sure then as we are coming in right after you but we'll arrive early I'm sure!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter