• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How far is DL from Port of LA for a cruise?

lisareneeo

DIS Veteran
May be going on a cruise leaving the port of LA in Oct. How far is Disneyland from the port where the cruise will leave from? i am thinking about flying into LAX 3 days before our cruise, driving to Disneyland for a few (three) days then driving to the LA port where cruise ships leave for our cruise.
Any suggestions? How far is DL from LAX?
How far is the LA port from DL?
Help.
Thanks
Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a map that shows the relationship where LAX, DLR, and Port of LA (San Pedro) are.

The Disney Magic sailed from there this past year.

There is another port - Port of Long Beach just to the right of San Pedro.

I'd say it takes about 20 minutes, not counting parking & stuff to get to the port.

11450map_la_oc1.jpg

lisareneeo said:
May be going on a cruise leaving the port of LA in Oct. How far is Disneyland from the port where the cruise will leave from? i am thinking about flying into LAX 3 days before our cruise, driving to Disneyland for a few (three) days then driving to the LA port where cruise ships leave for our cruise.
Any suggestions? How far is DL from LAX?
How far is the LA port from DL?
Help.
Thanks
Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We did this exact thing last Nov.!

I think it took us about 30 minutes...It wasn't bad at all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter