How far in advance to do PS for group?

dsnycrzy

W/4 kids who has time for anything else but planni
Hi everyone,
we are going to WDW in August (2nd to 18th) and want to know how early to make PS for a family of 10. I used to just wing it when it was just myself and 2 kids but it would be really hard to do that I'm thinking with 10 people.:confused:

I was thinking maybe breakfast at AK's resturant one day, Trail end's for dinner one day and the castle or crystal palace for a lunch.

thanks a lot.:wave:

trail's end does not take PS. i think it is 90 days for everyone no matter group size. scottwdw, is that correct?:tongue:

Hi! You can call 90 days from the date that you want to eat at each of the places you mentioned. As disney queen said, Trail's End Buffet does not make PS's. Due to the size of your party and the fact that you're visiting at a busy time, I'd suggest calling as close to the 90 day mark as you can. To verify the dates you need to call, go to the main page at www.wdwinfo.com and click on the PS Calculator button in the bottom left corner. All you have to do is enter the date when you're wanting a PS and it will tell you when to call. If you think of any other places you'd like to eat, the PS Calculator also lists how many days out you should call for every place that takes PS's. There are a handful of exceptions to the 90 day rule.

Happy planning! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter