How far in advance do I need to buy Park tix?

Daisy'sMama

Mouseketeer
We will be in DLP for 4 days in early Sept and I see the mini adult tickets are on sale. A friend recommended I don’t buy tickets until just before so I can see what the weather will be like each day. We want to split our time between the city and the parks. She said use sunny days for the parks and rainy days for the city. How early do I have to purchase the mini tickets online? Thanks!

Disneyland Paris rarily reaches capacity and in low season, it shouldn't make a difference.

I would use weekdays for the park, regardless of the weather. And if I would consider the weather, I would go to the parks on a rainy day, as the crowds are even lower. If it rains, you are still at Disney and do fun things. I find city trips in the rain quite depressing. With Disney I find it easier to make spur of the moment decisions when it rains to go indoors or see a show. With city trips, I just keep walking and only going inside if I need to eat or there is a museum I find interesting.

The tickets aren't date-specific so you can just buy your Mini tickets and use them on the best days depending on the weather.

You can't use them on the day of purchase so buy at least one day in advance.

Also, depending on how many days you will spend at Disneyland Paris, remember it may be cheaper to buy an AP. The rates aren't as expensive as they are in the US. (Plus, they give you additional discounts on food, shopping, and some give you free parking.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter