How early for reservations?

Tinkerbell x3

Earning My Ears
When is the latest I should make a reservation to restuarants? I know I want to do a character dining, and some other nice sit down restuarants, but when should I make the reservations? I leave in July. Thanks!

well.. I would say about 4 months ago...

I am about to make my reservations for my trip in November. It may be really really hard to get anything at the time that you want. I would call today. :thumbsup2 good luck!

ASAP! But don't panic. I'm going in July as well and there is still plenty of availability at many of the restaurants but I wouldn't wait or you may find yourself not getting into your prefered restaurant or having to dine ridulously early or late. Hurry, hurry.

NOW.

You will probably have some trouble getting things like character dining, Le Cellier, and 'Ohana. They are booked sometimes at 190 days (when those staying onsite can book.) If you don't get first choices, keep checking. They come open from time to time.

As PP stated, keep trying if you don't get what you want. Things are always opening up.

A few years ago we decided to go 6 weeks from our fall break. So, I called and got everything but CRT but the day we arrived I called again and got it, too. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter