How early do the Character buses run from resorts to parks and???

A

adisneynut

We have 8:50 PS for CRT this Sat. How early will the buses run? We are staying at CSR and I wonder also if 1 bus stops at serveral resorts and parks. D.Dining told me to allow 1 hour for transportation. Will it really take this long? It is going to be real cold this weekend and I can just picture us turning blue waiting for a bus.;)

Thanks

We just got back from CBR on Tuesday and found the bus service to be inconsistent. You may get three AK buses right in a row and then wait 20 minutes for one for MK. The buses usually start running about an hour before the park opens, but check and see if it is an early entry day first. Have a wonderful time at the Castle - we sure did!

just to be safe go to the bus stop well in advance like 1 hour. They start running the busses like at 7 am when Character Breakfast starts. Like they start at 7am then the busses the busses will start around 7 if not a little early so I would try to be there about 7:45 and wait for the bus that takes you to the Magic Kingdom. I believe that it says Magic Kingdom Character Breakfast and if it doesn't say anything the bus driver will let you know what that bus is for.

I hope that is helps

Originally posted by adisneynut
We have 8:50 PS for CRT this Sat. How early will the buses run? We are staying at CSR and I wonder also if 1 bus stops at serveral resorts and parks. D.Dining told me to allow 1 hour for transportation. Will it really take this long? It is going to be real cold this weekend and I can just picture us turning blue waiting for a bus.;)

Thanks

They say 1 hour just to be on the safe side. They'd rather you show up early, than late. Think of it this way... You just missed the bus, so you wait 15 mins for the next one. Then it takes 15 mins to get there. Then it takes 20 mins to walk from the bus, through the turnstile, and back to the castle. That's 50 minutes right there. Or, you could get out there just as the bus is arriving. It might only take 10 mins to get there. And you walk fast, so you get to the back of the park in 10 mins. So, that's only 20-25 mins. It just really depends on how the timing works out.

Needless to say we didn't make that one. We did get there in plenty of time. It was very COLD!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter