How does the Cinderella's Royal Table credit card charging work?

ipodluvr287

DIS Veteran
How does the Cinderella's Royal Table credit card charging work? I plan on booking my ADRs this week, but I have not made my room and DDP reservations yet, as I am doing that next weekend with my family. Will I be charged the whole cost of the meal on my credit card? If so, will I be able to get my money back once I make the reservations? Also, can they hook all my ADRs to my room reservations once I make the reservations?

Will I be charged the whole cost of the meal on my credit card?

Yes.

will I be able to get my money back once I make the reservations?

Unless you cancel and rebook the reservation after adding DDP to your room reservation, you will have to wait until you arrive at the restaurant to get refunded.

can they hook all my ADRs to my room reservations once I make the reservations?

Yes they can, but doing that will not refund your CRT payment if you have already made it. So there really isn't any need for you to do it unless you plan to cancel and rebook the CRT reservation.

I did this same thing last summer. As the PP posted said, your CC will be charged for the entire price and you will get a refund when you are there. I would add that it was very easy. I was nervous about it because I wasn't sure how it would work but I was told to tell the person when I checked in at CRT. I told her, she said to tell our server. When I told the server, he acted like it happened all of the time. He took our DDP card and finished the bill and said the refund to our CC would be done at the end of the shift when they balanced the money. It was very easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter