How does the 4 day cruise dinner rotation work??

D L and K's Mom

<font color=blue>D, L and now baby Kennedy's mom!<
How does the dinner rotation work on the 4 day cruise?? I know on the 3 day you eat in each restaurant one time. On the 4 day are you allowed to choose your 4th meal?? Do you just return to your first restaurant? Can you request your rotation? I am very confused by this. :confused: Thank you in advance.

In my experience you return to your 1st restraunt. However, we instead chose Palos for that night. I believe all the restaurants have the same menu (except Palos) on the 4th night, and there is no show at AP.

We cruised on the 4-day in Nov 2000, and we ate at AP on nights 3 and 4 (rotation was PLAA). They did run the light show again on the 4th night, but not with all the other stuff that you see on the 1st time. I've read a number of postings that say they don't do the "show" the second time, so maybe that was special for us!
:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter