How does resort handle grocery deliveries? And which delivery service?

DIZZY DOLPHIN! Look them up on Facebook. I use them every time. They will bring you anything you want, Panera Bagels, Donut King Gourmet Donuts, Total Wine!
Prices are great and service is OUTSTANDING
Yess!! This is who I recommended on another thread like this! OP, just be aware if you are going around a holiday, they will deliver before the holiday because they don't run deliveries on the exact holiday date! :)

I am unaware that Prime Now delivers any alcohol. For Safeway, I had to be present so they could take down my drivers license info.
I believe they are delivering it now. I read it either somewhere else in this post or in another one. We're arriving on Saturday, and I'm planning to order alcohol. I'm going to pick a delivery time when we will be there in case I need to sign. I think I read I don't need to, though. I'm just curious if I can have the alcohol brought to our room with the rest of our groceries or if I'll need to go to the desk and pick it up myself. Oh well. I'll find out soon enough!

I believe they are delivering it now. I read it either somewhere else in this post or in another one. We're arriving on Saturday, and I'm planning to order alcohol. I'm going to pick a delivery time when we will be there in case I need to sign. I think I read I don't need to, though. I'm just curious if I can have the alcohol brought to our room with the rest of our groceries or if I'll need to go to the desk and pick it up myself. Oh well. I'll find out soon enough!

I logged in under the correct zip code, and yes they are delivering beer & wine!

Good idea about picking a window when you're around. I'd do that too.

Say it isn't so! After using Garden Grocer for many years, I started using Safeway (used them for several trips). I also use them at home (just had a delivery last evening actually)!

I preferred Safeway, as their prices were WAY better, and their selection was better as well. So sad that option is going away.

I am unaware that Prime Now delivers any alcohol. For Safeway, I had to be present so they could take down my drivers license info.

Wow that's new! Good to know.
I think we're going to give Publix a try next time.

Has anyone used Shipt?

I use Shipt at home in Michigan with Meijer. I'm curious if I can use my Shipt account when we go to Disney.

I have used Garden Grocer my last three trips and have had great service every time. I provided a scan of my ID when I placed my order, so I did not have to be there for delivery of alcohol. It was delivered before I arrived, so I called bell services, and they delivered the groceries to me in my room. They arrived in 5 minutes and all was in order and everything that needed to be cold, was :)

Has anyone used Shipt?

I use Shipt at home in Michigan with Meijer. I'm curious if I can use my Shipt account when we go to Disney.
Yes- Shipt delivers in Orlando. I think they shopped from Publix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter