How does DCL know you’re staying in WDW...

laughinplace2

Mouseketeer
I’m flying in 2 days prior to my sail date and staying at Pop Century. I just completed online check in and booked my transfers but nowhere in the process did it ask if I was staying in WDW so, is there a missing link somewhere? Do I need to call DCL to tell them where I’m staying, as I’ll need the transfer from there? Seems strange that they don’t ask for that info anywhere.
Thanks!

I’m flying in 2 days prior to my sail date and staying at Pop Century. I just completed online check in and booked my transfers but nowhere in the process did it ask if I was staying in WDW so, is there a missing link somewhere? Do I need to call DCL to tell them where I’m staying, as I’ll need the transfer from there? Seems strange that they don’t ask for that info anywhere.
Thanks!
Yes, you need to call. Otherwise they'll think you're coming from the airport.

Thanks!

You need to call and purchase transfers from Pop Century to the Port. They are 35.00 per person each way. (70.00 round trip)

The transportation from airport to Pop Century is free however.

I had this same question for our upcoming trip in March, thanks for the info gang!

You don't have to call if you already added transfers to your DCL reservations. Once online check-in opens for you, just finish entering your pre and post stay information. There is a drop down box to check the resort you want transfers to.

You don't have to call if you already added transfers to your DCL reservations. Once online check-in opens for you, just finish entering your pre and post stay information. There is a drop down box to check the resort you want transfers to.

Where did the drop down box show up? I have been working on my online check in the last couple of weeks and never did see the resort box to select a WDW resort to be picked up from.

I had my travel agent check on it and she called DCL to let them know which resort we were staying at pre-cruise so our transfer pickup would be scheduled. I was thinking that maybe since our WDW portion was a separate reservation from the DCL portion that might be why I didn't see the resort option this time.

I am very good at navigating sites etc and nowhere did I see any option to choose a resort as a starting point before the cruise. I’m not transferring afterwards, I’m going to wdw before the cruise. It only asked will I be flying in before cruise. If you hit yes it just asked for airline info (regardless of how many days prior). If you hit no then it didn’t prompt for any other info like are you staying in wdw. When I called last night they were able to add it no problem; but I did ask about doing it online and she said no it’s not an option.

Perhaps if the cruise was booked as a package with the resort stay, it might show up?

Woa, glad I read this post. I better call!
Glad my post helped!! I was thinking I can’t be the only person this has happened to...I am an extreme overthinker which is the only reason this popped into my mind!!! I really can’t believe that they don’t have it as an option to add it on the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter