How does All Day Dining work?

samily

DIS Veteran
I understand you can go through the line and get a full meal and drink every hour, but if you choose to just get a drink or a dessert, and then later within that same hour want an entree, are you able to get one or do you have to wait an hour from when you originally went through the line?

Thank you - what types of drinks are available? Is it just fountain drinks?

Drinks and icees are unlimited.

Any food counts as a meal and limited to once per hour.

However, I have gotten a drink and a pack of chips before at one of the little stands, and they just waved me thru.

Do you think the all seasons dining plan has changed? I'm wondering if it's just for 2 entrees now... says drinks, desserts not included and 1 every 4 hours? from their web site:

Enjoy lunch and dinner every time you visit in 2020! Get the rest of 2019 FREE when you buy early!

• Checkbox selected
    Available only for Annual Pass Members and Fun Card Holders. Minimum purchase of 4.
  • Checkbox selected
    Choose from any selection of restaurants included with All Day Dining.
  • Checkbox selected
    Enjoy lunch and dinner every time you visit, now through December 31, 2020!

You can use your All Season Dining Pass at the following locations
Participating Restaurants (locations and menus subject to change):
  • Voyagers Smokehouse
  • Spice Mill
  • Mango Joes
  • Seaport Pizza
  • Lakeside Panini Bistro
  • Seafire Grill
  • Expedition Cafe
  • Captain Pete's Island Eats
  • Mama's Pretzel Kitchen
  • Waterway Grill
  • ABC Eats
  • Yummy Yummy Nom Noms Food Truck

All Season Dining valid at SeaWorld Orlando only. Maximum 2 meals per day. Valid for one entrée every 4 hours at participating All-Day Dining restaurants. Does not include additional sides, desserts, or drinks.

Valid only on published operating days. Not Valid for Special Events, private parties, or souvenir items. The Season Dining Pass does not include Sharks Underwater Grill, Dine with Killer Whales, A Sesame Street® Breakfast, Cart locations, stadium vending, or merchandise shops. Alcohol is not included. All restaurant locations and menu options are subject to change. Shortened park hours may cause meal times to vary. All Season Dining Pass is non-transferable and no discounts apply. Season pass member must present their annual pass to redeem. Expires December 31, 2020.

I believe these are the same restrictions that have been in place for the All Season Dine. This has different restrictions then the daily All Day Dining.

concur ... SW web site today says this about ALL DAY DINING (which is an addition to any ticket for one day)

All-Day Dining Details
All-Day Dining Deal includes 1 entree, 1 side OR 1 dessert & 1 regular sized non-alcoholic beverage each time through the line up to once per hour until 30 minutes prior to restaurant closing time. Ticket and photo identification required for each park entry and when redeeming All-Day Dining at each restaurant. Some food and beverage exclusions apply. Not valid for alcoholic beverages. Sharing and take out is prohibited. Not valid at Sharks Underwater Grill, Up-Close Dining at Shamu® Stadium, Flamecraft Bar or for any specialty dines. Participating restaurants noted in park. Valid for the person listed on the ticket.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

ALL SEASON DINING is a PASS HOLDER UPGRADE & on the web site comes up as

Enjoy lunch and dinner every time you visit in 2020! Get the rest of 2019 FREE when you buy early!
  • Checkbox selected
    Available only for Annual Pass Members and Fun Card Holders. Minimum purchase of 4.
  • Checkbox selected
    Choose from any selection of restaurants included with All Day Dining.
  • Checkbox selected
    Enjoy lunch and dinner every time you visit, now through December 31, 2020!
Maximum 2 meals per day. Valid for one entrée every 4 hours at participating All-Day Dining restaurants. Does not include additional sides, desserts, or drinks.

Last edited:
I’m glad I found this thread but I don’t think I understand any better than before.

“All-Day Dining Deal includes 1 entree, 1 side OR 1 dessert & 1 regular sized non-alcoholic beverage each time through the line up to once per hour until 30 minutes prior to restaurant closing time.“

The “OR” is throwing me off.

So, assuming I can get something like a burger (entree) and fries (side), does that mean I have to wait an hour to get my dessert?
And then when I do, the 60 minute countdown begins again before I could get another burger?

Can I get a full meal and then wait two hours?

What makes dessert so special that you need to wait an hour after your main course, and essentially choose it over another entree and a side?

Each time you go through the line (once an hour) you can get an entrée and a drink, and then you also get one of the following - either a side or a dessert. You just have to pick between the side or the dessert. Keep in mind that many of the meals already come with a side, so if you get one of those meals you can also then select a dessert. So at Mango Joe's the Bacon Cheeseburger is advertised as "served with fries" which means you can still select a dessert at the same time, or if you wanted an additional order of fries you could get that instead of the dessert.

In your example you could select a burger and fries, and then an hour later you could then go through the line again and select a burger and a dessert. It is not specifically that you have to wait an hour for dessert, but just that you can only select one out of the options of a side or a dessert, and that you can only go through the line once an hour.

Ahhhh... the wording made me think I had to choose between two pairs of thing. Either the Entree with side, or the dessert with drink.

So another wording could be “you get an entree with drink, plus your choice of a side or dessert dish.”

How bad are the lines for food tho ? We are going in August and am debating ? I isn’t want to stand in line for 40 mins a couple times a day
Thanks

How bad are the lines for food tho ? We are going in August and am debating ? I isn’t want to stand in line for 40 mins a couple times a day
Thanks

Lines will be much more lengthy during the traditional dining hours (noon - 1:30, etc.). If you can plan to eat outside of those traditional lunch and dinner hours, you will find lines are far more manageable.

Thanks we went to one park and bought all day dining . I ate once(40 min wait ) and left early as crowds were crazy
Big kids ate twice but stayed open till close but we def did not get our money’s worth
Just don’t want to waste money l

Can you really get water at anytime or is that every hour as well? If that is the case I think this would be beneficial to my family. Are there snack items that are part of this plan?

for the record

you can get free ice water at any food place ..... just ask .....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!