How do you sign up to get alerts to get sold out table service restaurants when someone cancels

Bete

DIS Veteran
I just found out about this from a grandchild. Is this possible?

Thanks. I can see how it still can be hard to snag that difficult reservation. You have to be notified at the precise moment and be ready for it.

It's still worth a shot.

OMG, I love touringplans.com! You do have to pay a nominal fee ($15/year?), but it found me reservations for my September trip for California Grill brunch, Crystal Palace, Be Our Guest and Beaches & Cream. Three reservation notifications came in approximately 11pm Pacific Time, but the last one came in at 1:00pm PT. Four for four--not too shabby!

OMG, I love touringplans.com! You do have to pay a nominal fee ($15/year?), but it found me reservations for my September trip for California Grill brunch, Crystal Palace, Be Our Guest and Beaches & Cream. Three reservation notifications came in approximately 11pm Pacific Time, but the last one came in at 1:00pm PT. Four for four--not too shabby!
Actually it’s free you only pay for some of the other services they provide.

Touring plans is definitely amazing. I got ppo bog, sci fi dine in and am currently working on ohana. Highly recommend it. But yes you do have to be fast. I had ohana one and missed it.

Does anyone know how or if I could set that up for a Candlelight Processional dining package?

Touring Plans got me 2 ADRs that I was looking for this week. I don't even bother getting up early to make them at 180 days anymore.

Which ones did they find for you? I just signed up!

This time it was SciFi and Plaza dinners for specific times. I've used the system many times since last year and I've gotten all kinds of ADRs from it. They got me Garden Grill for Thanskgiving dinner, BOG lunch, Bon Voyage, etc.

It's a great service.

Was able to snag BOG lunch for 6 in early Feb using the text alert (and actually be productive at work instead of constantly checking :). Thanks for posting this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter