How do you sell an idea to Disney??? Suggestions

I know you don't want to give details here, but what general type of product is it? I mean, is it a physical item Disney could incorporate into their parks, or a service they could provide, or a product people might buy before they visit Disney?

I think your path is easier if it's a product. If so, skip talking to Disney and investigate manufacturing it yourself. Shark Tank, maybe?

Without knowing details, consider that if it's Disney park-appropriate, it'd also be workable for other theme parks -- and other parks don't have Disney's cutthroat attitude towards things like this. Every if you're a Disney fan, consider Busch Gardens or Six Flags or whatever other place.
I am a stay at home mom, so living on one income can be difficult. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Keep that detail to yourself. It kind sounds like, "I need money, so feel free to lowball me."
Disney is generally not receptive to "ideas" from the general public. Be smart, patent your idea before you show it to anyone.
A patent is an excellent idea.

I know you don't want to give details here, but what general type of product is it? I mean, is it a physical item Disney could incorporate into their parks, or a service they could provide, or a product people might buy before they visit Disney?

I think your path is easier if it's a product. If so, skip talking to Disney and investigate manufacturing it yourself. Shark Tank, maybe?

Without knowing details, consider that if it's Disney park-appropriate, it'd also be workable for other theme parks -- and other parks don't have Disney's cutthroat attitude towards things like this. Every if you're a Disney fan, consider Busch Gardens or Six Flags or whatever other place.
Keep that detail to yourself. It kind sounds like, "I need money, so feel free to lowball me."
A patent is an excellent idea.
Zombie Thread from 2006 ;)

This is a zombie thread it's from 2006 the op has probably done whatever they decided on long ago.

Maybe. I was hoping she was going to convince Disney IT to outsource their reservation systems to Amazon Web Services so we can eliminate all of the calling into people to make changes for cruises.

Disney does not take unsolicited ideas from the public. When I worked for Disney we were not even allowed to listen or accept anything that had the idea on it. Part of their code of conduct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter