How do you safely pack fragile Disney ornaments when moving?

That's odd. We've stored glass ornaments in Tampa & Miami in a non-climate controlled area & have never had that happen. The ornaments I've lost fell from the tree, due to the metal cap & hanger separating from the ornament. After losing a few ornaments, I started hot gluing the caps on.
Hot gluing the metal cab is an excellent idea I had never thought of! Thank you so much for the suggestion!

Thank you all for the ideas. My ornaments are now safely packed and I feel confident they’ll make it to California in one piece! I used everybody’s ideas. I bought the dividers so each ornament would have its own space. I put a huge layer of batting on the bottom of the plastic bins. I used tissue paper and batting to gently surround parts that stick out. Then each ornament was covered in more tissue paper, then batting and finally bubble wrap. I feel very good about this. When the time comes, I’ll use the same methods to pack all the other Disney collectibles. Thanks again. I really do appreciate your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!