How do you put a picture ....

Trying to get this pic down under 3.9 KB.. I'm quite savvy with photoshop but apparently not enough to be able to figure out how to get my file size down... already moved the slider all the way down to 2 on quality and it still isn't helping. Any advice?

28jzghl.jpg

Edit: Huh.. nevermind. Looks like it worked. Sorry to bug ya!

My custom avatar won't load. I don't understand it. I cannot get it below 3.9k, and I'm pretty photoshop savvy. That's a crazy low size. It IS only 100x100 pixels and 18k. I KNOW my previous custom avatar was 103k. What's going on?

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to add an avatar from an iPad? Sorry if this is posted somewhere, I'm not very tech-y!

My custom avatar won't load. I don't understand it. I cannot get it below 3.9k, and I'm pretty photoshop savvy. That's a crazy low size. It IS only 100x100 pixels and 18k. I KNOW my previous custom avatar was 103k. What's going on?

I can't figure this out either. I even tried making my image black and white and it was still too big! By the time I got it under 3.9K, nothing was even discernible anymore. :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!