• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how do you post or reply in disboards mobile app? ios version

Ariel on Land

DIS Veteran
I have the disboards app on my iphone, and I can read everything just fine, but for the life of me, I do not see how to post or how to reply to a thread. I feel like this is such a dumb question, but I just can't figure it out!!! :confused3 Can someone help! At home, I just use my laptop, but I know once we get to WDW, I'll like to post from the phone, if needed! Thanks!!!

On an iPhone you click the arrow you see up in the top right of your screen. Then select "reply to thread" and you can type a comment or question in any thread then :)

Can someone please tell me how much a pop is on the cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I have the disboards app on my iphone, and I can read everything just fine, but for the life of me, I do not see how to post or how to reply to a thread. I feel like this is such a dumb question, but I just can't figure it out!!! :confused3 Can someone help! At home, I just use my laptop, but I know once we get to WDW, I'll like to post from the phone, if needed! Thanks!!!

Hey there - new to forum also - clicking on arrow to make this post, though I have a separate question from above - sorry, I can't figure out how to write without quoting above... Is this also for Disney World?? When the first page comes up, everything is mentioned (Disneyland, cruise, vacation club, etc) except Disney World... Thanks for any help... P.s. 3 days til our Mommy/Daughter trip! :)

Soda is free on the Disney Cruise Lines, except if you order it from a waiter/waitress in one of the lounges or the disney theater. However, the soda fountains are only on one deck - the one with all the pools and the "fast food".

In the resturants the sodas are free too.

Have fun!

I feel silly posting this but how do I start a new thread on the mobile app? If I want to ask an unrelated question how do I do it on my phone?

I feel silly posting this but how do I start a new thread on the mobile app? If I want to ask an unrelated question how do I do it on my phone?

Go to the forum you want to start a thread in, click the arrow in the top right corner, select "new thread."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter