how do you know your balance?

each time you use your credits, the receipt you get will show you how many credits you have left. So if you use a snack credit, the receipt will show how many snack credits are left. If you use a TS credit, then the receipt shows how many TS credits are left.

However, the receipt will not show the other credits. You can remember these on your own or ask the resort. We keep track of it in a little notebook.

From my trip last year, I would suggest you try to keep a record of your own. We had 2 mistakes with ts credits during our trip. While they were quickly fixed, I would have been unhappy to have them wasted because of a mistake.
Overall the dining plan was a great idea for our family :thumbsup2

We only stayed 5 days/4 nights so I thought I would have no problem keeping track of our remaining credits. Boy was I wrong.

For my summer trip I cut out a square of card stock paper. I cut the paper slightly (similiar to what you see on a flyer to pull of someones phone number). One side is for Table Service, the other counter, the other snacks. I will just tear off a tab for each credit we use.

TAKitty said:
We only stayed 5 days/4 nights so I thought I would have no problem keeping track of our remaining credits. Boy was I wrong.

For my summer trip I cut out a square of card stock paper. I cut the paper slightly (similiar to what you see on a flyer to pull of someones phone number). One side is for Table Service, the other counter, the other snacks. I will just tear off a tab for each credit we use.

Great idea! we are there for 11 nights!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter